11 years ago we’ve started with Cuban Floor at El Sol Warsaw Salsa Festival, 6 years ago we organized the first cuban concert on our stage.
We literally cried when they performed on our stage in 2015. Ever since we have been trying to book them again…..
Last year we couldn’t make it but now, once again, after 5 years
We proudly present
Our favorite Cuban band
Havana D’ Primera, live concert, Saturday Nov.13, 8pm.
Tickets for the concert, because of pandemic restrictions, are separated from any other types of passes. Please read terms and conditions given below.
– FIRST 20 TICKETS – 99 PLN (22 EUR)
– NEXT 20 TICKETS – 119 PLN (26 EUR)
Buy your pass HERE.
Stay healthy, stay hopeful and join us again in November!
Location : SANGATE HOTEL – ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 32, 02-148 Warszawa
TICKET PURCHASE terms and conditions for Havana d’ Primera CONCERT
- Concert ticket includes only the concert and does not give access to any other elements of the main event. No other ticket available in the offer includes the concert.
- It is obligatory to bring your PERSONAL ETICKET with the QR code received directly after purchase and your ID confirming the data on the ticket to enter the event. A person without the ticket and ID may be refused to enter the event.
- Any person purchasing the Havana de Primera CONCERT tickets KONCERT Havana de Primera acknowledges and accepts:
- Ticket purchase Terms and Conditions
- Event regulations
- Sanitary Procedures
- We have a 14 days return policy. After the 14th day from the date of purchase we do not accept ticket returns. Tickets purchased later than on October 27th, 2021 may be returned only until November 10th, 2021. To return your ticket you should send a notification to email@example.com.
- Tickets bought at the event are not subject to returns.
Special conditions related to the global epidemiological situation:
- If travel to the event is not possible due to:
- restrictions in the country of the festival (Poland),
- restrictions imposed on a particular country,
- restrictions imposed by the country from which the Participant is coming
- in case the participant is quarantined due to COVID-19 (Organizer may request a written statement about the quarantine)
there are 2 options to choose:
a.refund of 80% of the funds incurred for the ticket
b.transfer of the money paid for the ticket to any other event organized by Chagowska Productions or Anna Chagowska Latin Events with option to use it until the end of 2022.
- In case of any new legislation or other circumstances forcing the Organizer to cancel the concert or preventing it from organizing it safely for the participants, the organizer shall cancel the concert tickets and refund full sums paid for the ticket.In any other cases the general ticket refund policy will be applied.
- The resale of passes and the change of the name assigned to a pass can only be done ONCE until November 7th, 2021 at the latest .
- After changing the owner the 14-day return policy does not apply. The organizer does not act as an intermediary in the search for a new pass buyer, nor in the settlement between the seller and the buyer.
- Owner change in case of the concert ticket is subject to a fee of 45 zł / 10 EUR
- In order to change the name the original owner of the pass shall send a notification of the change to the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 7th, 2021 at the latest, stating the name and email address of the new owner. he fee mentioned above should be paid according to instructions received. The ticket of the original owner will be cancelled and a new ticket will be sent to the specified email address.
Concert tickets won in any kind of contest or received for FREE are not returnable, they cannot be transferred to another person, event or edition or exchanged for cash.
- In case of tickets purchased with money transferred from previous events of the Organizer:
- the 14 -days return policy does not apply
- resale/ owner change of such passes is possible according to standard conditions included in these terms and conditions
- Please note that during the event filming and photographing will take place that may include images of individual participants. By taking part in the event, the participants agree to the publication of materials by the organizer or sponsor of the event, which may include their image for documentation, reporting, promotional or advertising purposes.
- The organizer reserves the right to introduce changes to the programme of the event. The changes may refer to the localization, schedule and list of invited artists.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the festival if it is necessary or if it is not possible to organize the event safely.
- The organizer reserves the right to remove a participant who does not comply with sanitary requirements or will disturb the peace during the course of the event.