Terms and conditions of the ESSF 2020 in connection with COVID-19 pandemic situation :
- Organizer and data administrator of the event is Chagowska Productions limited liability company limited partnership with registered office in Warsaw, Ludwika Rydygiera St. 13/294, 01-793 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000562649, NIP: 5252621566, REGON: 36176909200000
- Festival takes place in Hotel Sangate ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 32, 02-148 Warszawa
- The regulations aim at the safety and health of participants as well as defining the rules of the event.
- Participation in the event is concerned as acceptance of the rules of the regulations.
- The course of the event will be monitored in terms of compliance with the necessary safety and hygiene procedures for participants and event service.
- Participants are aware of the possible risk of being infected with COVID-19 and of all the consequences involved (despite taking all the possible precautions).
- Organizer assures that the whole event staff will have protection in the form of masks / helmets and will be obliged to frequently disinfect hands and the place where participants of the event are served.
- Participants and the staff are obliged to complete a health questionnaire truthfully.
If the health condition or the questionnaire raise suspicions of a threat to other participants of the event, the organizer may decide not to let such a person into the event area.
- Participants and staff are obliged to disinfect their hands often. Organizer provides access to disinfectants in the rooms and in the area of the dance training.
- Food and drinks will be served in a manner that maintains health and safety procedures.
- Organizer provides frequent ventilation of the rooms.
- Organizer provides disinfection of the whole event area everyday.
- The amount of people is limited due to the health and safety of participants. This amount is in line with the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
- Organizers of the event have the right to ask a person who violates the rules of social coexistence and fails to comply with the security restrictions during a pandemic or the rules contained in these regulations to leave the room or refuse entry to the room.
- Participants are obliged to use the surface of the event intended for workshops or dance training.
- Any intentional damage will be reported to the police and the perpetrator will be charged for the repair or replacement of the damaged property.
The participants of the event are required to:
- Comply with the organizer’s recommendations regarding safety and health during and after the event.
- Often disinfect hands.
- Be prepared with personal protective equipment during the event to cover the mouth and nose. (mask / helmet)
- Submit a mandatory written declaration (entering the venue of the event or earlier online) that to the best of their knowledge, they are not infected, are not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision, providing all the necessary personal data enabling the Organizer to provide the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate and security services with personal data of event participants, if necessary.
- Measure temperature often.
- Keep the safe distance (1,5m) wherever it is possible, especially in the queues to the toilets, the registration desk, halls and all the places where participants pass each other.
- Use masks or helmets in all the possible situations excluding dance training or taking part in workshops.
- Take care of hygiene in the highest possible way to ensure the safety of yourself and other participants of the event.
- Informe the organizer about any dangerous or worrisome situations.
- Not participate in the festival when there is any suspicion of being infected and contact the organizer in that case.
- Purchasing of the tickets is possible by completing the form on the website www.salsafestival.pl or at the registration desk at the festival (Festival Office Hotel Sangate ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 32, 02-148 Warszawa) during the opening hours unless the tickets are sold out before.
- Online we accept the dotPay transactions, at the festival desk it is only possible to pay by cash.
- Office hours will be announced on the website www.salsafestival.pl
- All the other information you can find in the Terms and Conditions of purchasing the tickets.
- All rights to the name and logo of the festival are reserved to the organizer.
- Organizer is not responsible for items lost, abandoned or left at the venue.
- Please note that during the event filming and photographing will take place that may include images of individual participants. By taking part in the event, the participants agree to the publication of materials by the organizer or sponsor of the event, which may include their image for documentation, reporting, promotional or advertising purposes.
- Smoking is forbidden in the area of the event.
- Organizer is not responsible for the functioning of the Internet network and for any problems resulting from the configuration of individual computers, network interruptions or other issues beyond the Organizer’s control which can affect the possibility of problems with buying tickets online.
- Organizer has the right to make changes in the regulations if it is necessary.
- Organizer reserves the right to introduce changes to the programme of the event. The changes may refer to localization, workshop schedule and the list of invited artists.
- Organizer reserves the right also to cancel the festival if it is necessary or if it will not be possible to organize the event safely.
- Organizer reserves the right to remove a participant who does not comply with sanitary requirements or will disturb the peace during the course of the event.
- Organizer is not responsible for force majeure such as: weather conditions – incl. heavy rainfall and gusty winds preventing the assembly of the scenes in accordance with health and safety regulations, breakdowns or disruptions in the operation of equipment supplying electricity, heat, light, military operations or actions of state or local authorities in the formulation of policies, laws and regulations affecting the performance of obligations.
- Regulations are available on the website www.salsafestival.pl and at the festival office.
- Regulations are valid since the time of announcing on the website www.salsafestival.pl
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, we follow the provisions of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services and the Civil Code.