Get out with us! Take a bus ride with our Warsaw born licensed tourist guide Karolina.
See the Old Town, Barbican, Warsaw Siren, Sigismund’s Column and The Warsaw Uprising Monument, find out more about our culture and history.
Join us on Sunday at the hotel entrance at 12.00! The cost is 20 euro.
You can take it now online – until 5.11 the cost is 15 euros!
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of participants is limited.
12.00 meeting with guide at the reception of Sangate Hotel Airport.
Travel in public bus to the Łazienki Królewskie Park (organizers provide bus tickets)
12.30 We will walk thru the beautiful historical park, admiring XVIIIth century buildings raised by the last king of Poland Stanisław August Poniatowski. We will also see XIX century pavilions located in romantic, landscape gardens.
Travel in public bus to the Old Town (organizers provide bus tickets)
14.00 Royal Rout
Discover Royal Rout passing by the oldest part of Warsaw University, Presidential Palace, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Grand Theater and many more.
14.45 Old Town sightseeing.
Walk with us thru the narrow streets of the Old Town passing alongside historical Warsaw’s highlights, such as: The Royal Castle , King Sigismund’s Column, Old Town Market Square, The Barbican, New Town, Warsaw Uprising Monument.
16.00 End of sightseeing. You are in the city center- stay and enjoy Warsaw.
Rules of Warsaw day trip:
1. Participation in Warsaw Day Trip requires a personal ticket purchased via registration form on the website www.salsafestival.pl or bought by cash at the festival office.
2. You can return your Warsaw Day Trip ticket within 14 days from the date of purchase however no later than 7 days before the planned Warsaw Day Trip.
3. You can resell your Warsaw Day Trip ticket to another person. In case of reselling you should present your ticket at the festival office and provide the data of the new owner. The change requires a surcharge of 5 EUR paid in cash.
4. The organizer does not return money in case of ‘no show’ of participants for any reason.
5. The price paid for Warsaw Day Trip ticket includes only the service of the professional tour guide and public transport tickets necessary for the visiting tour planned. The organizer does not hold responsibility for the safety of the participants and their personal belongings.
6. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Warsaw Day Trip if a group contains less than 10 participants. In such case the tickets will be refundable.